Pupils attending Frittenden CEP should wear school uniform as detailed below. On occasion children may wear their own clothes for outdoor activities / visits or fundraising days. Details will be sent home as and when this occurs.
Our school uniform is as listed below.
- Red ‘V’ neck jumper or cardigan or school sweatshirt / cardigan with logo
- Grey skirt or pinafore slip / Grey straight leg trousers / shorts
- White blouse or white polo (Year 1 - 4)
- Red and grey school tie (Year 5 and 6 compulsory)
- Red and white summer dress in summer or
- White Polo shirt with grey skirt / pinafore
- White socks or grey or red tights in winter
- Red ‘V’ neck jumper or school sweatshirt
- Dark grey trousers or shorts in summer
- White shirt or red polo shirt in summer
- Red and grey school tie (Year 5 and 6 compulsory.)
- Grey socks
- School coat with logo (optional)
- Black or brown flat shoes (not trainers)
- EYFS pupils can wear red or white polo with grey skirt/ shorts/ trousers/ pinafore, with red cardigan or v-neck jumper, or a red gingham dress in the summer
- Year 1, 2, 3 and 4 can wear a white shirt or white polo with grey skirt/ shorts/ trousers/ pinafore, with red cardigan or v-neck jumper (tie optional), or a red gingham dress in the summer
- Year 5 and 6 are expected to wear a white shirt with the school tie in winter before moving to summer uniform of gingham dress or white polo with grey skirt/ shorts/ trousers/ pinafore.
In the interest of safety, shoes must have flat heels and non-slip soles. Long hair should be tied back, with plain coloured bands, to ensure safety in the classroom and during PE. It also helps prevent the spread of Head Lice from one child to another.
Plain gold / silver stud earrings only may be worn in school. If children wear anything other than this, they will be asked to remove them.
All uniform must be named.
Physical Education (PE) Kit
Physical Education Kit for both boys and girls is:-
- Black shorts
- White T-shirt or Polo Shirt
- Plimsolls / Trainers
- Winter - Jogging suit / Tracksuit
- Tracksuit / Jogging suit for outdoor play
(All kit to be contained in a named drawstring bag suitable for hanging up.)
Children should have a PE Kit in school every day.
School will provide Reception children with waterproof suits for wet or muddy play. A pair of named Wellington boots should be provided by parents.
Purchase of Uniform
All school uniform can be purchased online at www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com
The school tie can also be purchased from Phillip’s Man Shop in Cranbrook.