Home learning Activities
If we are in the unfortunate event that we have to lock down once more, then these are the basic everyday requirements:
- Read with your child daily.
- Complete maths and English learning.
- Practise number bonds to 10, 20 and 100.
- Practise handwriting. Examples of cursive script can be found online.
- Practise phonic sounds, segmenting and blending and spellings of the KS1 tricky words.
- Complete some topic learning.
These activities will be supplemented with learning in other curriculum areas such as science, art, geography, history, design and technology or Spanish. Work will be set and submitted through Google Classroom. Your child will be given their details to enable them to access it.
Teachers will be contactable through the class email firstname.lastname@example.org (please not that whilst we are in school, this email is unchecked) and through Google Classroom.